Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Newest title for limited time promotion!

Newly released on Amazon, Smashwords, and AllRomanceEBooks.com: A Throne For His Master is my newest title, and for a limited time (until this Friday, 2/8, to be exact!) it is available for FREE. This story is my own personal version of a Game of Thrones parody. I love the book series as well as the show on HBO, and decided I needed to do my own somewhat-inspired tribute. This one is a little longer than my other two! I think it's worth the build-up to get to the awesome fuck scenes, but I am a little biased. I do like a good build-up. ;)

What can I say, we all need to get our kicks somewhere.

That being said, it takes place in the icy and magical Withered Lands, where great Icephants roam and ferocious IceCats stalk the hills and crags. The King of the Withered Lands has just died, and his son, the handsome-but-tormented Prince, has been having trouble coming to terms with his new duties. His loyal and loving servant Matthias is determined to help him overcome his trouble...in any way he can.


The smoking hot cover is from Covererotic, thanks John! :)

And here's your exclusive excerpt, for the blog only! Enjoy, and you can thank me later. 

Four fingers. The stretching now became a constant, occasionally sharp, ache that opened and pulled at his insides. He felt the oil, heated from their bodies, sliding into his ass from above, and opened his eyes to see his King staring intently at him, dribbling oil into his gaping hole. 
“Please.” He begged, needing more. “Please fuck my ass, sire.”
“As your ruler, it would be cruel of me to deny you, after all these years of loyal service.” The King chuckled, and withdrew his fingers, leaving the reddened hole yawning open like a second mouth. The sudden emptiness made Matthias moan with wanting, and he felt his insides grasping at fingers that weren’t there. His Master was coating his cock in the oil and the slickness from inside Matthias’ ass, watching as his reddened, swollen member pushed out from his fingers grasp. 
“Are you ready?” He asked, hoarsely, unsure if he would be able to stop himself if Matthias said no. 



No comments:

Post a Comment